Institute of Information Technology & Management
Rated as Category 'A+' by SFRC & 'A' by JAC Govt. of NCT of Delhi
Recognised U/s 2(f) of UGC Act
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)

Overview

The three-year BBA programme is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. It is designed to equip students with strong conceptual knowledge and thinking skills to manage integrated business operations. The programme aims to ensure that students acquire appropriate skill set to take on hurdles at the workplace across sectors such as Banking, Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCGs), Manufacturing, Telecom and Logistics

The BBA programme is divided into six semesters, the first four of which are devoted to foundation courses across core areas of Business Administration. The fifth and sixth semesters expose students to industrial training and project based learning respectively. The project comprises research work on live data and submission of a comprehensive report based on the inferences drawn.

Duration

3 Years

Intake and Reservation of Seats

This course is run in two-shifts, each having an intake of 120 students (total 240 students). The existing reservation policy specifies 10% seats (24 in number) as "Management Quota Seats". Out of the remaining 90% seats (216 in number), 85% seats (184 in number) are reserved for Delhi candidates and 15% (32 seats) for outside Delhi candidates. Further reservation for specific categories shall be as per the guidelines of Government of NCT of Delhi.

Eligibility Criteria

Passed 12th Class of 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and must also have passed English (core or elective or functional) as a subject.

BBA fee structure for academic year 2018-19*

Details are given below-

Academic Fee : Rs. 73000.00 per year
University Fee : Rs 12000.00 per year
Student Activity Fee : Rs 1000.00 per year
Security Deposit :
(Refundable)
Rs 5000.00
(once at the time of admission)
Other Charges :
(IITM Journal, Magazine & News Letters)
Rs 500.00 per year
Identity Card/Digitized Library Card : Rs 100.00
(One time, at the time of admission)
* Under consideration by State Fee Regulatory Committee(SFRC), Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
Accreditaions | Affiliations

GGSIPU : Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
AICTE : All India Council for Technical Education
NBA : National Board of Accreditation
NAAC : National Assessment and Accreditation Council
ISO : International Organization for Standardization
UGC : University Grants Commission
SFRC : State Fee Regulatory Committee
Knowledge Portal

IITM Knowledge Portal

Follow Us @